Peak 12′ Titan Stand Up Paddle Board is an excellent choice for always with their family. This is quite a large board. It’s a 12′ x 45 “X 8 “one.
It weighs 34 lbs when inflated, which is expected because its size is still a pretty good number. We will tell you more about this board in this Peak 12′ Titan Stand-Up Paddle Board review.
If you love to bring friends along during your water adventure, the giant Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board is an ultra-fun multi-paddler board that can support up to 4 paddlers.
For this particular version, Peak has focused on keeping its unique design style while enhancing the carrying capacity of the paddleboard, strengthening the material, and lightening the overall weight to make the 12 feet Titan a convenient and family-friendly model.
This review will review the paddleboard’s measurement, construction, features, and more.
Features Peak Titan SUP review
You can bring along your friends, family, and pets: up to 500 lbs can be on the board simultaneously!
Yoga and fitness lovers will also enjoy this board because its size gives it stability and mobility.
Inflation takes some time, so a car pump may be a better option.
The soft EVA deck pad makes this paddleboard a perfect choice for those who like to sunbathe. It’s comfortable.
High-quality materials will ensure that this sturdy piece stays floating at all costs.
If you’re afraid you’ll not be able to bring it around, don’t worry: we are sure you’ll be able to put it in your car when it’s deflated since it rolls up to a very compact size.
You get an adjustable travel paddle, a backpack, a dual-action pump, a removable travel fin, and a waterproof phone case to take those perfect selfies.
A front bungee system works perfectly for those who enjoy a bit of adrenaline.
Easy transportation, quick inflation, and multi-use will make you check this out.
The 8 “thickness makes a great, sturdy board that maintains balance well.
Reach the “peak “of your paddleboarding with this particular board.
Read Next – Peak Expedition Inflatable Paddleboard Review
Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board Measurement
The name of this paddleboard provides it all the way; the Peak Titan is a giant paddleboard made for family visits or vacations. This board is 12′ long and can fit up to four people.
Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board is a moving water platform. If not people, you secure as much cargo as you’d ever need to the paddleboard for touring or fishing. The Titan is also better than 45″ wide, which is exceptional. It’s ultra-stable even when more than two paddlers are on top.
I’ve never reviewed or tested aboard this large, and it is pretty overwhelming. As for thickness, the Titan is 6″ thick, which is quite a standard size. I wished it was thicker because this giant, wide board would need more consistency.
Though this 6″ work is excellent, keeping the paddleboard on top of the water because the construction of the paddleboard is incredibly stiff and rigid, one that decreases flexing down to near nonexistence.
Read Next – Aztron Titan All Around Inflatable SUP Board
Such a massive paddleboard like the Peak Titan must be highly well-designed to maintain quality and shape. That being the case, the Peak ensured that all of their SUPs were made of the most durable military-grade PVC known for making any inflatable product virtually indestructible.
The Titan also uses the best quality drop stitch tech to keep its parts glued together, making noticing their lasts challenging. The details are too carefully created to make it look decent and rough.
This is one hell of a solid paddleboard that can carry up to six people without being exhausted or overused. Also, it can tame a few severe beatings before it is an excellent time to announce defeat. Please, forever, be a friendly user to enjoy the quality of your paddleboard for as long as possible.
Read Next – Peak Inflatable Paddle Board
As for speed, one should be rational here. Nothing, and nobody can cause it to wobble or flip. The Titan is a monster board when it comes to balance. It is a beautiful board for fishing, yoga, or family visits.
This Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board is not meant to race or be ultra swift in the water. However, the Titan glides easily in flat water and tracks nicely. Also, if two riders can sync their paddling movement, the paddleboard will be super responsive and versatile.
Read Next – ISLE Megalodon Inflatable Paddle Board
Main Features Peak Stand-up Paddle Board
- The EVA traction pad covers more than half of SUP’s back and is thick and soft.
- Also, the color options for the Titan are entertaining and visiting. It is simple to spot the paddleboard anywhere it is.
- You will find nine carry handles on the paddleboard’s rails for smooth transpiration when the paddleboard is inflated. These handles are comfortable and rigid to use.
- Next, two values are on the SUP’s tail, and it is simple to guess why. Since the Peak Titan is a giant board, it is recommended that two people cooperate to inflate/deflate it faster; therefore, two valves will do the job quicker or better.
- Moreover, the Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board features ample board storage, six D-rings, and a bungee cord on the deck. A sixth D-ring is on the SUP’s tail for anybody who needs to connect a leash. Anything can be safely stored there and taken out to the water.
- This SUP has a navigation system, which the least could be said about. It’s that awesome. The paddleboard has five finds linked to it. One is central, large, and adjustable, while the remaining four are more minor and fixed. Typically, most SUPs featured only three fins. The additional two quad fins are meant to make it possible for the Peak Titan to track in a straight line in flat water.
What I like
- The Peak Titan is a beautiful board that can bear up to 500 pounds.
- It is 12′ long and 45″ wide, which is excellent.
- It comes with two valves, two paddles, and two air pumps.
- It is the perfect paddleboard for a family vacation.
- There’s a solid and extensive bungee system on the deck
- It is best for touring, fishing, or just chilling
- And nine carry handles for smooth transpiration
- It features five fins
- It is super stable, durable, and rigid.
What I don’t like
- A repair kit is not included in the package
- Pricey multi-Persono other paddleboards
The visual design of the Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board is beautiful and colorful. It is a versatile board that can be utilized in a massive range of water conditions, with its quad finding incredible overall stability.
This is a user-friendly giant paddleboard you can enjoy with your pets and family.
We think that the Peak 12′ Titan Stand-up Paddle Board will be a popular multi-paddle option this season, and these sorts of SUPs are an excellent way to promote teamwork and enjoy family fun on the water.
Read Next – Multi-Person Paddle Board Costco
Boardworks SHUBU Raven | Touring All Water Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard | SUP Package Includes Pump, Three Piece Paddle and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 12' 6", Red/Grey/White/Wood
Retrospec Weekender-Crew 16' Extra Wide Inflatable Stand Up Multi Person Paddleboard ArmorStrength PVC iSUP Bundle w/Paddle Board Carrying case, Aluminum Paddle, Removable fins, Pump & Phone case
DAMA 12'2''*34''*6'' Couple Paddle Board Big Sup Board Traveling Board Wide Paddle Boards Stand Up Paddle Board Fishing Board w/Paddle Board Accessories, Pack Bag, Floating 4pcs Kayak Paddle and Pump
Skatinger Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards, 11'x34''x6'' SUP Paddleboard Inflatable, Yoga Stand Up Paddle Board w/1600D Backpack, 6 Extra D-Rings, Shoulder Strap, US Central Fin, 2-Action Pump.
CADALENE 10'8"×30"×6" Ultra-Light Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board for All Skill Levels，Wide Stance，Adjustable Paddle, Hand Pump, Leash, Nonslip Deck, Repair Kit, Adult Standing Boat
ISLE Megalodon Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board & iSUP Bundle Accessory Pack - Up to 1,050 lbs Capacity — Durable, Lightweight, Stable — 12' L x 45" W x 8" OR 15' L x 56" W x 8" (Seafoam/Peach, 12')
Read Next – Best Fishing Paddle Boards