Voltsurf boards are made by printing in HD directly onto the second to the final layer of the boards to make amazingly vivid colors.
This process permits us to design boards with unparalleled shade range and detail.
We should make boards for our customers using the top standard stuff and the most creative construction processes accessible.
And we aim to provide boards that are special and made with enough personality for you to love and resonate with.
With this in mind, we have designed 11’0 Rover inflatable boards to be fast, durable, and dependable radical.
Features VoltSurf All-Around iSUP
Customizable and collapsible
Our paddle is designed for all-around use and can be managed to the rider’s height or favorite paddling style.
The paddle collapses into three pieces to fit conveniently into the carrying bag.
Further, our paddle is insulated with foam to make sure that the paddle floats on all waters.
High roller bag
The carrying backpack contains hip straps for hiking into the backcountry, built-in rugged wheels for perfect transportation on groomed trails and roads, corrosion-resistant zippers, and a heavy-duty fabric powerful enough to take a beating from a grumpy airline baggage manager.
Board with inflating to 15 PSI within five to seven minutes in twin action mode by pumping air into the board in both downward and upward motion of the pump.
Further, the pump can be switched into one action mode to permit easier pumping at a higher force.
Read Next – INTEY Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Universal single fin
The single fin offers excellent glide, control, and stability without the extra drag caused by side fins.
Our single fin is removable for perfect storage and use in rivers and interchangeable so that riders can customize fin style/size to their personal preference.
Top tier construction and standard control
- Each layer is force tested for twenty-four hours before advancing to the next production level to ensure an impermeable seal on all layers.
- They are constructed with top tensile strength drop-stitch fibers for the best rigidity.
- It is electronically tested at six points to certify the best shape and rocker.
- It is reinforced with the highest denier, military-grade PVC for increased durability.
- UV coated to extend the durability and keep your board looking the best.
Our target is to make premium SURF and SUP gear that you can love and depend on.
We pride ourselves on making an all-terrain inflatable paddleboard that is fast, durable, and stable enough to take anywhere and enjoy.
Read Next – Aqua Marina Monster Inflatable SUP
VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP
Today, we are excited because it has been a while since we occurred to review a SUP that is good looking and fresh as the Volt Surf Exaggeration aside, the VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP is quite striking with their colors and supreme build quality, and honestly, our team, could not help but wow and praise how great these SUPs felt and looked.
Volt Surf is not old in the market of SUPs, though, and sure enough, it is a name that managed to pull each string to make one hell of a head-turning paddleboards line.
Not just that, VOLTSURF promise their customers the most satisfactory service possible as they also remove the intermediaries from the equation, offering you factory-direct pricing.
The people behind Volt Surf are unquestionably young and wide enough to understand that a person interested in an inflatable SUP is in for an active lifestyle that includes traveling, working out, and an awful lot of adventures and discoveries.
Therefore, here we’re today with a wonderful VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP guaranteed to get you plenty of high fives while making some jaws drop.
Read Next – Best Body Glove SUP
The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP is 11′ long, with a width of 32″ and a depth of 6″. This SUP can hold a max weight of 325 lbs, which means it is possible to have two people on the SUP simultaneously.
The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP weighs in at 26 pounds. This is very light for a paddleboard, making it simple for almost anybody to transport to and from the water.
The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUPs are made with two layers of military-grade PVC on the top and bottom of the paddleboard and also have a reinforcing layer running along the SUP seams.
Read Next – All-Around SUP Boards To Invest In 2022
The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP has a breathtaking halo to it. The size, design, color, and shape will all strike you with a great deal of soulfulness in this paddleboard.
The rover paddleboard comprises the highest tensile strength drop-stitch fibers that form in two layers, one same side, and part of the paddleboard. As an outcome, this paddleboard is a challenging board to the point that you might even forget that it is only inflatable.
The airdrop construction permits the paddleboard to take over 15 PSI without getting damaged safely or losing shape no matter how you inflate/deflate it. Not just that, complete rigidity and hardness.
The details are also elegant. You would not be able to spot where a part starts or ends because anything is well-balanced to look like one coherent body.
Read Next – Body Glove Inflatable Paddle Board Review
- The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP comes in four colors – orange, black, turquoise, and pink. When I say pink or black, only the rail sides are so. The rest of the SUP’s body is lighted with geometric shapes that, one way or another, represent the SUP’s logo. The color options can almost talk to you of how elegant they’re.
- Having already mentioned the board traction pad, we might also talk about what is left to it. This traction pad is a diamond grooved one with a better ability to boost your control over the paddleboard and your body. Further, as thick and super durable this pad is, it is also ultra-comfortable for your feet to stand or lie down on it without harming any part of your body.
- Another great feature is the captain’s central handle. It will allow you to firmly carry the SUP without any need for a 2nd hand. You will find a further handle to the SUP’s tail, and that one is best for when you come out of the water with your SUP dragged behind you.
- Next, there’s storage space on the SUP’s front deck with d-rings and a durable cord. The bungee cord will let you secure anything you like to the paddleboard while it is right under your eye. This feature comes extremely handy for long tours and trips where you need a couple of items and gear.
- The VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP features one single adjustable fin, which is meant to simulate the similar navigation system you are most likely to find authentic paddleboard. It does not need any tools or hardware to be installed, and it’d be replaced if it ever got lost.
Read Next – Body Glove Performer 11 vs Hyperlite Admiral SUP
If anything, the VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP is one of the most versatile boards you can ever own. The SUP’s body is so solid that cursing water feels like a knife through the cake, effortless and smooth.
This SUP is 32″ wide, which makes it the best paddleboard for new paddlers, as previously mentioned. It will support your weight and ensure your stand tail in no time since it is nearly impossible to cause such a thick and wide paddleboard to capsize.
Moreover, the possibilities are endless. With a SUP like VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP, you can do yoga, surf, or go racing… it will do here. Nobody can stop you.
What I like
- These SUPs seem funky and fresh.
- Carry backpack wheels makes it even easier to move
- It comes with all needed to start paddling instantly
What I don’t like
- No repair kit
If you are after a great-looking SUP, which is also super light with a solid construction, you cannot go past the VOLTSURF All-Around Inflatable SUP. Backed up by a 2-month money-back warranty, you have no excuse to take one of these SUPs for a spin.
SereneLife Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick) with Premium SUP Accessories & Carry Bag | Wide Stance, Bottom Fin for Paddling, Surf Control, Non-Slip Deck | Youth & Adult Standing Boat
$285.14 in stock