When you go paddleboarding, a dry case backpack is a must to carry along. You will need the dry bag to hold your phone, your keys, and also other personal gear you need to bring along with you.
If you are among those who are searching for the best dry case backpack for inflatable stand-up paddleboards then Congratulations, you have reached the right place!
We’ve listed the top 6 waterproof dry bags that are perfect for stand-up paddleboarding exploration.
Types of Dry Bags For Inflatable Paddle Boards
There are a few types of dry bags available in the market now. Let’s know about those different types below…
Dry Bag Backpack/Rucksack For Inflatable Paddle Board
A few dry bags are constructed like rucksacks—with a shoulder strap to carry the drybag and roll-top closure system. These are convenient when packing plenty of equipment. Instead of dragging around a weighty duffel, you simply can load the dry bag with ease on your back.
Drybag Duffel for Additional Accessories
Duffel dry bags are beneficial for multi-day longer trips where you’ll be carrying out the drybag.
When you plan to spend 2 or more weeks on a lake, river, or ocean, it’s nice to be capable of opening your dry bag as well as have it all visibly laid out just in front. With this duffel closure structure, it’s easy to pack and find items in the drybag.
Read NEXT – Earth River SUP Electric Pump Review ERS 12VDC
Roll-Top Drybag For Inflatable SUP Accessories
Roll-top bags are the maximum common closure structure for drybags. They make sure a water-tight closure by rolling the drybag’s top several times over itself, then fastening either end together.
Effective, simple, and sometimes the cheapest option for drybags.
Read Next – Best Waterproof Bag for Kayaking in 2022
Zipper Drybag For Easy Carrying
Whereas all drybags are theoretically “dry,” many water sports enthusiastic prefer using the zip-top drybag for their camera or phone.
Zipper ends leave a slighter chance of blunder when closing it, thus making sure a better chance to keep everything fully dry. Small zipper drybags, are nice to use for kayaking.
They easily fit on the user’s lap and offer easy access to everything you need to keep nearby while paddleboarding.
Stern-Shaped Kayak Drybag
These’re shape-specific kayak drybags made for storing in the kayak’s stern. For easiest stuffing, fit the vacant drybag in the kayak’s stern, then pack the bag full of equipment.
This’s more efficient and easier than trying to pack a complete drybag into a small place.
Read Next – Best SUP Accessories Cooler Available in 2022
Best Inflatable Backpack for iSUPs + Dry Case Backpack For SUP
No matter if you are a canoeist, paddleboarder, or kayaker, headed for an afternoon jaunt, or a multi-day trip, keeping your possessions dry should be your highest importance.
It isn’t just like not having a pair of dry socks that you can change into any time, or having to purchase a new mobile after it takes a dip, either. Securing your gear and keeping them dry is similarly a matter of protection.
Conditions may change quickly out there as well as anything that can occur then. Knowing our audience gets ready for a wide range of water adventures, we researched and tested a few drybags in many styles and sizes, at a variety of price ranges, to find out the top 6 products available on the market right now. See our top picks for the finest drybags below.
SEA TO SUMMIT- Sling Lightweight Dry Bag
These lightweight dry bags from SEA TO SUMMIT are made for strapping to your stand-up paddleboard, journeys to cliffside coastlines, and also trekking over the tropical rainforests. The maximum consistent problem with this design of the dry bag is the portability throughout day trips: figuring out a method to carry the bags that do not involve a difficult harness structure or another rucksack to pack them.
Sling Lightweight Dry Bag from SEA TO SUMMIT is an innovative form of their prevalent “Lightweight Dry Bag” with a reinforced and integrated messenger bag carrying strap.
Features And Specs:
- Completely taped seams
- Presented in 10L & 20L sizes
- 70D Nylon
- Modifiable webbing strap along with plastic D-ring to attach accessories
- Field repair kit
- Roll-top system for sealing
- Effectively waterproof for water sports
- Hands-free transportation possible
- Obtainable in a couple of colors, and also a couple of sizes
- The detachable strap makes it a bit more multipurpose
- A limited number of colors and sizes to pick from
- Less waterproof as compared to bags with a better hydrostatic head
Read Next – Top 5 Best Sup Paddle Bag Our Top Picks
YETI Panga Waterproof Airtight Submersible Duffel Bag
In case we had to provide the YETI dry bags a single-word description then that would be “durability.” This dry bag from YETI completely focuses on being tough. The top superior materials utilized in the making procedure make sure that the bag will undergo a wide-ranging period.
What is more, is that the YETI dry bag is abrasion and puncture-resistant so that you can use the bag in several rough surroundings where a normal dry bag will not make it. Made using high-density nylon, this dry bag from YETI also brings quality comfort. All things considered, it is a great dry bag, particularly in case your main concern is to obtain toughness.
Features And Specs:
- Super durable
- 100% duffel
- Abrasion and puncture-resistant
- Dry Haul bands
- Great durability
- Delivers great comfort so that your trips can become more hassle-free and enjoyable.
- The toughest dry bags available in the market
- The zippers may cause problems
Read Next – Best Dry Bag for Paddle Boarding
AQUAPAC 210d Pu-Coated Wet & Dry Backpack
Another top pick for our best dry bags for iSUPs at present is this AQUAPAC 210d Pu-Coated Wet & Dry Backpack. This large roll-top brags plenty of structures that make the bag a great option for a wide range of actions.
The padded shoulder straps of this bag make it comfortable to sling on when paddling and come with a built-in detachable seat pad.
It is lightweight yet large enough to store your belongings, your lunch, a change of outfits, and also a 17 inches laptop, as well as the outside mesh pockets offer the perfect ground for a water bottle.
There is a full-sized interior pocket that allows you to separate dry and wet items.
Features And Specs:
- Use PU-coated fabric material
- Roll-top closure
- 25L of volume
- Very roomy
- Shoulder straps are padded
- Detachable seat pad
- The inner bag is not a stand-alone dry bag
Read Next – MaxKare Inflatable Paddle Board SUP
UltraDry Waterproof Premium Bag
This premium waterproof dry bag from Ultra Dry is a durable option that comes with a 100% water guard making sure all your equipment stays dry even after the bag is flooded underwater.
The individuality of this bag is compact, lightweight, and features a tough design letting you bring in the bumpiest surroundings without any hassle.
Moreover, a waterproof mobile case is included in the box from which one can easily take photographs capturing the lovely nature nearby you.
What is more impressive here is its extra-long strap that’s also detachable and adjustable. It easily fits your body curving comfortably and makes your trips hassle-free and more enjoyable.
All things considered, the dry bag without any hesitation will cover your potential in case you’re searching for dependable water resistance.
Features And Specs:
- Extra-long, detachable, and adjustable, strap
- Included waterproof mobile case
- 100% waterproof
- 2-years guarantee
- The extra-long modifiable strap sticks out among their competitors
- The dry bag is excellent in terms of dependability
- Certainly, last you for several years
- Provides great flexibility and comfort
- Provides excellent customer support
- Comes with a 2-years warranty
- Quite hard to get things out of the bag
Saltie - 30L Premium Waterproof Roll-Top Dry Bag Backpack for Kayaking, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, SUP, and Beach - Keep All Your Gear Safe and Dry
Read Next – Ocean and Earth Cruiser SUP Review
Earth Pak Waterproof Dry Bag
Although Earth Pak is an equitably new brand in a previously flooded market, their effort on quality equipment at a lesser price range has made them among the maximum popular brands in present times.
This achievement is large because of their flagship invention, the Earth Pak Dry Waterproof Bag.
Although it can encounter as a little bit bare-bones, the Earth Pak Dry Bag’s 2 main selling facts are 2 things that describe all good dry bags: all-weather protection and durability.
Unnecessary to say, in case you are searching for a no-frills, solid dry bag that is built for all kinds of outdoor activities and weather conditions, Earth Pak’s Dry Bag is certainly worth considering.
Features And Specs:
- D-rings to attach the dry bag with a backpack or a watercraft
- 500D PVC structure with joined seams
- Features extra 6.5”, IPX8 qualified waterproof mobile case
- Available sizes are: 10 Litre, 20 Litre, 30 Litre, 40 Litre, 55 Litre
- 10 Litre & 20 Litre variations have an adaptable solitary shoulder strap along with rotating hooks
- However, 30 Litre, 40 Litre, & 55 Litre variations have 2 padded shoulder straps as well as a low-profile breastbone strap
- Finally, 55 Litre option comes with a waist belt
- The padded shoulder bands of the larger variations make it simpler to carry lots of gear
- Its rocky 500D PVC structure makes it extremely abrasion and water-resistant, which is perfect for a variety of outdoor actions.
- Its simple colors and design make the bag a more stylish choice than similarly built dry bags that come with loud patterns/colors and/or huge logos.
- The dry bag’s breastbone strap in 30 Litre,40 Litre, & 55 Litre variations) and the waist belt of the 55 Litre option makes it appropriate for a variety of body types.
- The bag’s bottom part is likely to fray
- Its additional mobile case is quite hard to close
- The mobile case is likely to break easily
- The thin nylon band is also likely to snap
- Thin plastic fasteners are likely to break
Earth Pak Waterproof Backpack: 35L / 55L Heavy Duty Roll-Top Closure with Easy Access Front-Zippered Pocket and Cushioned Padded Back Panel for Comfort with IPX8 Waterproof Phone Case (35L, Green)
Earth Pak Waterproof Duffel Bag- Perfect for Any Kind of Travel, Lightweight, 50L & 70L Sizes, Large Storage Space, Durable Straps and Handles, Heavy Duty Material to Keep Your Gear Safe (Grey, 50L)
Adventure Lion Premium Dry Bags
In case you’re searching for 2-in-1 comfortable and durable dry bags, then the Adventure Lion is among the best options for you on this list. It comes with an ergonomic strategy that helps to make your trips further convenient and hassle-free. The toughness is simply unparalleled. It can suffer in pretty bumpy places too.
The individuality of this Adventure Lion dry bag gets from its compact and lightweight design. The carrying procedure is a breeze. What is more, is that the bag features a couple of sizes and FIVE different colors.
An infrequent adding, we see here is the Lifetime Hassle-Free Warranty. This allows you to put your doubts to rest as you know that whatever occurs with your dry bag, the 24/7 customer support team will respond professionally and quickly to solve your problem.
Generally, this’s an outstanding pick that features oodles of structures to keep you relaxed and your equipment protected and safe.
Features And Specs:
- Ergonomic design is comfortable
- Obtainable in a couple of sizes & FIVE color options
- Extremely durable
- Lifetime Hassle-Free Warranty
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty
- Comes a little bit smaller size than the company claim it to be
Earth Pak Waterproof Duffel Bag- Perfect for Any Kind of Travel, Lightweight, 50L & 70L Sizes, Large Storage Space, Durable Straps and Handles, Heavy Duty Material to Keep Your Gear Safe (Green, 70L)
Aqua Quest White Water Duffel - 100% Waterproof, Heavy Duty, Versatile, Comfortable - Durable Protective Dry Bag for Travel, Sport, Motorcycle, Boat, Fishing - 75 L, Blue
As a dry bag is a gear that helps to keep belongings dry when you go underwater, you need to have the best one only. It’s essentially a bag made using waterproof material along with a seal at the bag’s top that is water-tight.
Some dry bags mentioned above come prepared with a water-resistant zipper, while some use a roll-down-&-buckle-up technique.
Dry bags are tremendously useful on paddle boarding and kayaking trips. When you use it properly, clothes, food, Phones, and even safety gear can be kept completely dry—even the time you submerge completely in the water. Stay dry with all your gear and have fun!