The 10’4 Premium Beginner Paddle Board has been a south bay customer favorite for years now.
One of our original shapes works and works very well.
Our 10’4 Soft Top Paddle Boards are made with the best, specifically sourced materials to ensure consistent premium quality.
Features South Bay Board Big Cruiser Premium SUP
Board delivers unbeatable value with its unique design, incredible construction quality, & performance-focused features.
SBBC’s 10’4 Big Cruiser SUPs are the best Soft Top Paddle Boards online in the world today.
Made famous for its incredible stability and ease of use for all ages and levels of Paddlers, the 10’4 Big Cruiser quickly became a family favorite.
If you are looking for a top-quality paddleboard package that A.) isn’t impossible to stand and balance on, & B.) doesn’t destroy your bank account, then look no further. The 10’4 Big Cruiser is here to save the day!
Rider Weight Range
- Supports riders up to 350lbs
- Big & Incredibly Stable Soft Top SUP with all the extra included for both Beginners & Experienced paddle boarders to enjoy
- 10’4” long x 32” wide x 5” thick @ 195L
- Comfortably supports rider(s) up to 350lbs
- 3 Fin Set-up = a smoother and better tracking glide
- Squared off rails for extra stability
- The wide rounded nose and a center section for a substantial paddle glide & and a stable position on the water
- Slight nose rocker to prevent unnecessary drag
- Pulled in Squash tail for extra stability yet looser turns keeps the board from feeling too stiff.
- EZ Carry SUP Handle
- Pre-installed Kayak Seat Hooks
- Pre-installed Bungee strap system on the nose
- Heat Release Valve for Heat damage prevention
- Full double concave bottom deck for a cleaner transition of water through the bottom deck
Read Next – Aqua Plus 10′ Inflatable SUP Review
Premium Custom Materials
- Custom Wax-Free’ Fingerprint’ textured thick EVA foam deck
- Closed Cell EPS molded foam core
- Triple Stringer System: 2 wood stringers + 1 fiberglass rod stringer
- One 6oz layer of resin on the top and bottom deck
- Rubber Bumper on the tail for safer vertical storage
- Bamboo Body Armor – one bamboo wood layer on top and bottom deck – dramatically improves durability and resistance to heat damage Hard, slick HDPE plastic bottom deck
- Non-slip rubber die-cut logo
Read Next – Anomy Amaia Arrazola iSUP Review
- 10’4 x 32″ x 5″
- Easily supports riders 350lbs +
- EPS closed-cell foam core + Soft Top Deck with an extra standing top paddle deck Wax-Free Fingerprint Texture IXPE Traction layer & slick HDPE bottom deck
- Rubber Tail Bumper for safe Standup Paddle Board vertical storage.
- All 10’4 Big Cruiser SUP Paddle Boards are custom molded with long-lasting & lightweight; high-density EPS Closed Cell Foam.
- Each 10’4 Big Cruiser SUP Paddle Board includes two full-length wooden stringers & 2 6oz full coverage top-to-bottom layers of resin for extra durable & rigid SUP Boards.
- Thick, Squared rails for a highly stable & user-friendly paddleboard.
Read Next – Inflatable Paddle Board Hippocamp Fishing ISUP
- All 10’4 Big Cruiser SUP Paddleboards Feature extra IXPE white top SUP Paddle Deck
- EZ Carry Handle
- Core Heat Release Valve
- Pre-Installed Bungee Straps
- FCS Plug on the nose for GoPro FCS Plug mount piece
Read Next – Wave Pathfinder WOWCHER Paddleboard
All 10’4 Big Cruiser SUP Paddleboards includes Fins, Leash, Paddle, and 11′ Board Bag
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
USA Designed & Risk-FREE Return —> 30-day guarantee and a 1-year warranty on all SUPs.
Your local California based company with local American Family Friendly Customer Service
Our Stand Up Paddle Boards are made with the best specifically sourced materials.
We Firmly believe our SUPs are the best in the market with incredible performance, high-end quality, and premium design 🙂
Dedicated to sourcing the best materials and best manufacturing, South Bay Board Co. holds itself to the highest standards when producing every product.
Read Next – SUP USA 11’6″ Paddleboard Bundle Review
South Bay Board Co
The reasoning is simple – we want to be the brand that produces and delivers the highest-quality performance Paddle Boards to anyone who truly wishes to enjoy the water!
Our Paddle Boards are the cleanest, most durable, and highest value SUPs and ISUPs on the market, ideal for beginners and incredibly fun for regular water explorers.
As a Southern California-based company in the heart of LA’s South Bay, we are engulfed in Surf & Beach culture.
All of our Paddle Boards have been designed and tested in the beautiful pacific coast waters but enjoyed by many on all types of bodies of water across the globe.
If you are ready, we have your future favorite Paddle Board waiting for you to enjoy!
Wax-Free “Fingerprint” Texture Deck Pad
Every Paddle Board will feature our unique “Fingerprint” Textured IXPE foam deck pads that are all pre-installed.
The deck pads are a dual-layer, two-tone “Boat Decking” style for a classic and clean look.
The “Fingerprint” texture provides an incredible grip that is also much more comfortable than regular diamond grooved/croc skin textured deck pads.
The “Fingerprint” texture is a Wax-Free texture for a clean, long-lasting feel.
Luxury Design Updates & Durable Enhancements
The 10’4 Anima is designed to be a long-lasting, incredibly easy-to-use paddleboard that any can enjoy.
The Anima Paddle Board will feature the following:
Incredibly Stable Shape & Easy To Paddle
The 10’4 Anima Paddle Board’s shape is super stable yet has the proper bottom deck and rail shape to easily glide across the water, making your paddle experience more enjoyable.
The 10’4 Anima is 32″ total and maintains a lot of its width throughout the entire body of the paddleboard.
The bottom deck features a full Double Concave from nose to tail to allow water to quickly move under the board’s layer, enabling a smooth and clean paddle glide.
The boxed-out rails help the paddleboard become highly stable, making it feel like a table is resting on the water.
The rails retain a normal curvature until they meet the bottom deck, in which the shape of the track comes to an almost 90degree angle, creating a very stable stand-up paddleboard.
|11’6 Hippocamp ISUP||10’6 Aqua Discover – Grey Wood||10’6 Aqua Discover – Camo||10’6 Orca SUP||10’4 Anima SUP|
|Paddle Board Type:||Inflatable||Inflatable||Inflatable||ABS Hard Shell|| IXPE Soft Top
|Dimensions||138″ x 32″ x 6″||126″ x 31″ x 6″||126″ x 31″ x 6″||126″ x 32″ x 4.5″||124″ x 32″ x 5″|
|Supported Rider(s) Weight:||Up to 400lbs||Up to 350lbs||to 350lbs||Up to 275lbs||to 275 lbs|
|Known For:||“Strike Mission” paddleboard – The fishing mounts, cooler, kayak seat, and bungee tie-downs allow you to strap down a bunch of gear and fishing equipment for stealthy strike missions out on the water.||All-in-one paddleboard, adventure paddleboard. The included extras make this stable and easy-to-paddle shape the perfect kit for paddleboard adventures.||She was known for being the go-to, all-in-one paddleboard, adventure paddleboard. The extras make this stable and easy to paddle shape the perfect kit for paddleboard adventures – camo style!||“Indestructo” board – The hard ABS shells enable this paddleboard to be incredibly tight, the most challenging and most durable paddleboard by far in our paddle quiver. For the longest-lasting paddleboard possible, this is the call!||Perfect entry-level paddleboard for the cost-conscious who still want a high-value, durable, and reliable paddleboard. The wide, thick, and squared-out rail shape enables this board to be the most stable & most comfortable SUP to paddle.|
Unmatched Design & Quality
We are here for you!
Family Owned & Operated