The Atoll 11′ Paddle Board is a product of Atoll Board firm, placed in California. They boast of providing the top paddleboards in the market at an affordable price.
The Atoll inflatable is a premium paddleboard made with some of the top materials. These materials and the wonderful construction make it lighter than comparable models. It is meant to provide you the best user experience, right from the moment you take it out of the box.
- Lightweight, 19lbs
- Made of twin layer PVC and brand new fusion light construction
- Top standard H3 valve
- Has 15 D-rings
- A backpack is made of heavy-duty nylon
- Packages contain paddle, backpack, repair kit, paddleboard, bungee tie-downs, Bravo hand pump, and leash
- Tri-fin design for efficient and simple tracking
- 3 piece adjustable aluminum paddle
- Eight-inch composite fin
- A leash is ten foot long
- Dimension: 11 x 32 x 6
- Has universal fin box
- This board embodies the real surf board look which is extremely uncommon amongst inflatable paddle boards out there.
- It comes with every item you need to maintain it as a professional or beginner paddler.
- This board has a weight limit of 230 lbs which means that you can be accompanied by a pet or toddler without affecting performance.
- The pumping is gonna get on your nerves ultimately so you should get an automatic pump and keep yourself the issue. Plus, it fits excellent than the hand pump in the bag.
Specifications of the Atoll SUP
The package contains a manual pump, bag, detachable fin, leash, back and front bungee tiedowns 3-piece paddle and repair kit.
The black aluminum alloy paddle is lightweight at two lbs of two ounces. It permits you to paddle for long without getting fatigued, which is vital if you are going for a long SUP trip. The 3 piece paddle is adjustable to provide you the freedom to pick the best length for you. Your children can also use it.
The top is covered with white and black EVA foam pad to stop slipping and losing your balance when the board is wet. The EVA top is also easy and soft on your feet. The deck has fifteen D-rings for you to tie down cargo and paddleboarding essentials.
The iSUP is very durable. The PVC material is super tough and the board will stand any extreme situations. It is prone to dents and dings like a fiberglass board. Every paddle dreads getting their board dented as sometimes the break can be irreversible.