Wattsup SAR takes SUP one step additional.
Longer than its present rivals (10’’/305 cm), this latest all-water board is a making wave in the iSUP world thanks to its real volume.
Wider (32’’ /81 cm) and thicker (6’’/15 cm), the SAR is a versatile board, stiffer, and very stable.
Added: three-part paddle, backpack, HP pump, repair kit, and leash.
Features WattSUP SAR 10
- The width that makes stability over long distances
- The thickness that offers stiffness and amazing stability
- The length that permits smooth cruising, without causing tiredness
- Handle at the back for placing in the water simply
- Stretchy net on the front for saving belongings
- Converts into a kayak: four D-rings for attaching a kayak seat
- Raised kick pad at the back for better handling
- Extra-large non-slip pad for stability
- Area for attaching a leash
- Inflation valve at the back
The top inflatable SUP boards are made from heavy-duty stuff that is virtually indestructible.
The hard outer skin is made from ultra-durable PVC stuff that is very resistant to cuts, punctures, and abrasions.
While dings and cracks are forever a big worry with hard SUPs, inflatables are hesitate-free in this respect.
With iSUPs, you never have to worry yourself with things like trailers or car roof racks.
An inflatable SUP deflates and rolls up like a sleeping bag, permitting you to transport it in your vehicles trunk, backseat, or even on the scooter back, ATV or bicycle.
While there are some exceptions, for the most part, inflatable paddle boards price less than equivalent hard boards.
Further to be less costly to buy, an inflatable is also affordable to maintain as you would not have to spend a lot of extra money on costly future repairs.