There’s no one better than SUP Australia regarding water sports.
This board sport is one of the most popular options for athletes of all ages and abilities and a good reason.
Not only is SUP an incredible workout, but it’s also an enjoyable way to spend a day on the water.
This blog post will look at the best inflatable SUPs and recommend a model that will fit your needs perfectly. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Bluefin Stand-Up Inflatable Paddle Board
Heavy paddlers have gotten a heavy-duty option to cater to their needs with an all-around Bluefin stand-up inflatable paddleboard.
The highlight is the weight limit of 287 and 310 pounds for its ten-foot and twelve-foot-long variants, respectively.
It has the best construction – twin-layer PVC, reinforced drop-stitch layer, top traction deck, and UV-resistant coating.
With a tri-fin setup, thirty-three-inch width, and six-foot thickness, it is highly durable and straightforward to pivot.
The Bluefin stand-up inflatable paddleboard glides and tracks perfectly.
The twin-action pump helps you get a higher PSI; 15 to 18 PSI is advised.
iROCKER All Around Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
The inflatable paddle board is the best board that most expert levels will appreciate. An area of ten feet by thirty-two inches and a 370-pound limit seems enough for solo and more riders.
With its six-inch thickness, the board is stable, relaxes water situations, and moves at a moderate speed. The stability is undeniably excellent as the three-fin arrangement further improves it.
The iRocker SUP has complex construction consisting of 4 layers of PVC. Inflation is made simple with the triple pump; one can save more in ample bungee storage.
Read Next – iRocker Cruiser Inflatable Paddle Board Review
CBC Hydra Foam Stand-Up Paddle Board
The SUP is probably the top non-inflatable paddleboard. It is broad in dimensions and has the highest weight limit of three hundred pounds.
It is made from heat-laminated EPS for durability and specs a tri-fin setup for stability. It can be used by intermediates and beginners as it glides simply and tracks well.
The CBC hydra foam SUP has several impressive specs, including a roof rack, camera mount, leash, adjustable paddle, and bungee storage system.
Read Next – Bluefin Stand-Up Paddle Board Review
The Best of SUP Surfing 2023 #1
Read Next – iROCKER 11 All-Around paddleboard Review
The Best Places to Ride an Inflatable SUP in Australia
Australia is known for its stunning natural landscapes and is home to some of the world’s most awe-inspiring scenery.
But if you’re looking for a different kind of adventure – one that involves floating on a giant inflatable tube – there are plenty of great places to ride an Inflatable SUP in Australia.
From sandy beaches to tranquil bays and crystal-clear lakes, there’s plenty of paddling paradise waiting for you in Australia.
So whether you’re new to this floating thing or want to add another fun activity to your Australian travel itinerary, these are the best places to ride an Inflatable SUP in Australia.
- Manning River National Park: One of the most beautiful national parks in Australia, Manning River National Park offers hikers and nature lovers a range of attractions, including kayaking and rafting on the river. There arere also plentiful fishing opportunities – trt salmon fishing or catch a bargain at the local fish market!
- Cairns: Home to some of Australia’s most famous surfers (and some pretty impressive waves), Cairns is perfect for those who love getting their waves on. If you’re looking for somewhere chilled out to take your inflatable SUP, Cairns has plenty of quiet coves perfect for a relaxing ride.
- Mount Gambier: Just north of Adelaide lies Mount Gambier, one of Australia’s most picturesque hiking and climbing destinations. If you’re looking for a little more excitement in your paddling experience, Mount Gambier is home to some of Australia’s best whitewater rafting.
- Byron Bay: Known for its laid-back atmosphere and stunning beaches, Byron Bay is the perfect place to hang out on your inflatable SUP. With plenty of surf spots and secluded coves to explore, it’s easy to spend a lazy day floating on your tube.
- Perth: Perth is Australia’s biggest city, and with that comes plenty of attractions and activities – including great SUP riding options. Head to one of Perth’s many creek estuaries for a scenic ride, or try out some of the city’s more exhilarating waves on a surfing safari.
Read Next – IROCKER vs. ISLE Explorer SUP
In the interest of safety and knowing your options regarding inflatable SUPs, it is always a good idea to research before buying one.
We have compiled some of the best inflatable SUPs in Australia to get the right one for your needs.
Whether you are looking for a beginner SUP or an adrenaline-pumping adventure board, we have you covered!
Read Next – Fastest Inflatable SUP Review in 2023
Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 inches Thick) with Durable SUP Accessories & Carry Bag | Wide Stance, Surf Control, Non-Slip Deck, Leash, Paddle and Pump , Standing Boat for Youth & Adult
$169.99 in stock
3 used from $168.29
Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 10’ Ft. Standup Sup Paddle Board W/ Manual Air Pump, Safety Leash, Paddleboard Repair Kit, Storage / Carry Bag - Sup Paddle Board Inflatable - SereneLife SLSUPB06
$249.99 in stock
14 used from $165.94
DAMA 9'6"x30"x6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, Yoga Board, Camera Seat, Floating Paddle, Double Action Hand Pump, Board Carrier, Waterproof Bag, Drop Stitch, Traveling Board for Surfing
5 used from $242.28
Bluefin SUP Stand Up Inflatable Paddle Board with Kayak Conversion Kit | Ultimate iSUP Kayak Bundle (10’8”, 12’0” and 15'0") (Carbon 12')
Read Next – Bluefin vs. Irocker SUP Comparison Guide