Vilano Navigator 10′ 6″ Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board
The Vilano Navigator paddle board is the best all-around SUP board for water adventure. Made from the highest grade PVC using Korean drop-stitch for the best in durability it is designed for the highest speed over flat water for long-distance paddling. The board is 10 X 31 and 6 thick, it supports a max load of 250 lbs. deflated, the board rolls efficiently and simple to carry with the added backpack carry bag. The deck is furnished with heavy-duty D ring hooks for carrying a dry, cooler bag or attacking kayak seat.
- Durable & Rigid: it feels extremely similar to a hardboard. The board is made of top-grade PVC material with Korean Drop-Stitch construction, it is built to last.
- Deck specs: Comfort diamond groove traction for hold and bungee on SUP for storage and Stainless D-rings.
- Warranty: One year manufactures warranty covers material and workmanship.
- Complete package: Board, Pump with linked pressure gauge, three-piece aluminum paddle, backpack carry bag, removable fin, should strip, patch and control device wrench.
- Three-piece adjustable paddle measures 65.5 – 86.
Well rounded board – The Navigator makes a strong effort at trying to cover all the bases. You will get perfect to above-average speed, handling and strength. An amazing attribute for those still learning the basics.
Groove traction grip deck – Vilano made this board deck with a diamond groove pattern and used a powerful slip-resistant material. As long as you are within the board’s ride features, it is hard to fall accidentally.
D-rings and bungee system – if you want to stow away some gear, include a leash, or install a kayak seat, you can perform it on this board. Supportive for those that want to adjust their board for various paddling experiences.
Portable and compact – This board is on the little side, both when deflated and inflated. While this precludes bigger rides from using Navigator amazingly, it is amazing for little paddlers and makes the board simple to transport.
- The Vilano Navigator is a very best inflatable stand up paddleboard for lakes, flat waters, or slow rivers.
- The Vilano navigator comes in an all-inclusive plan with everything you need to manage it adding the repair kit it ever required.
- It is six inches thick which makes it very sturdy and stable.
- It comes with a back bag to make it very portable.
- The size of the ten feet is best for all the different activities you would love to try.
- The paddle is pretty heavy for beginners, a light one would be excellent.
- You will need to separately purchase a leash if you like using one.
The Vilango Navigator is a well all-around board with broad performance capabilities. It is not the top at anything, not is it worse. It is amazing value for individuals making the primary attempts at paddle boarding, or riders that have been at it for a while and want a backup choice at the best price.