Made from the highest grade PVC using Korean drop-stitch for the best in durability, it is designed for the highest speed over flat water for long-distance paddling.
Features Vilano Navigator Inflatable SUP Paddle Board
The board is 10 X 31 and 6 thick. It supports a max load of 250 lbs. deflated, the board rolls efficiently and simple to carry with the added backpack carry bag.
The deck is furnished with heavy-duty D ring hooks for carrying a dry, cooler bag or attacking kayak seat.
- Durable & Rigid: it feels extremely similar to a hardboard. The board is made of top-grade PVC material with Korean Drop-Stitch construction. It is built to last.
- Deck specs: Comfort diamond groove traction for hold and bungee on SUP for storage and Stainless D-rings.
- Warranty: One year manufactures warranty covers material and quality.
- Complete package: Board, Pump with linked pressure gauge, three-piece aluminum paddle, backpack carry bag, removable fin, should strip, patch, and control device wrench.
- Three-piece adjustable paddle measures 65.5 – 86.
Well rounded board – The Navigator makes a strong effort at trying to cover all the bases.
You will get perfect to above-average speed, handling, and strength. An amazing attribute for those still learning the basics.
Groove traction grip deck – Vilano made this board deck with a diamond groove pattern and used a powerful slip-resistant material.
As long as you are within the board’s ride features, it is hard to fall accidentally.
D-rings and bungee system – if you want to stow away some gear, include a leash, or install a kayak seat, you can perform it on this board.
Supportive for those that want to adjust their board for various paddling experiences.
Portable and compact – This board is on the little side, both when deflated and inflated.
While this precludes bigger rides from using Navigator amazingly, it is amazing for little paddlers and makes the board simple to transport.
Read Next – Peak 10’6 Navigator Super Duty REVIEW
- The Vilano Navigator is the very best inflatable stand-up paddleboard for lakes, flat waters, or slow rivers.
- The Vilano navigator comes in an all-inclusive plan with everything you need to manage it, adding the repair kit it ever required.
- It is six inches thick, which makes it very sturdy and stable.
- It comes with a back bag to make it very portable.
- The size of ten feet is best for all the different activities you would love to try.
- The paddle is pretty heavy for beginners. A light one would be excellent.
- You will need to purchase a leash if you like using one separately.
Read Next – Fastest Inflatable SUP Review
The Vilano Navigator is a well all-around board with broad performance capabilities.
It is not the top at anything, not is it worse.
It is amazing value for individuals making the primary attempts at paddle boarding or riders that have been at it for a while and want a backup choice at the best price.
Read Next – Vilano Navigator 10 Paddle Board Review
Best Inflatable Paddle Board 2021
Top 5 Inflatable Paddle Boards Reviews
SereneLife Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick) with Premium Accessories & CarryBag | Wide Stance, Bottom Fin for Paddling, Surf Control, Non-Slip Deck
1 used from $320.82
Soopotay Inflatable SUP Board, Stand Up Paddle Board, Inflatable Paddle Board, iSUP Package with All Accessories (Navy_Blue, 10' x 32'' x 6'')
3 used from $172.46
MaxKare Inflatable Paddle Board SUP Stand Up Paddle Board 6 inches Thick Board with SUP Accessories & Carry Bag & Fast Pumping for Adults & Youth for Paddling Surfing Fishing Yoga
MaxKare Stand Up Paddle Board Inflatable SUP W Stand-up Paddle Board Accessories Backpack Paddle Leash Pump Non-Slip Deck ISUP Fishing Yoga Rigid Solid 10'× 30" ×6'' Inches Thick Adult & Youth & Kid
awesafe Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Premium SUP/ISUP Accessories Including Backpack, Bottom Fin for Paddling, Paddle, Non-Slip Deck, Hand Pump, Leash (Black)