The Vilano Voyager is the best SUP board for touring, health, and all-around Fun.
This is eleven ft long, thirty-two inches, six inches thick versatile inflatable SUP board is made from strong PVC and drop-stitch construction.
Features Vilano Voyager Inflatable SUP
The center fit tracks well in a range of water situations.
Set yourself up for a day-long tour as the metal D rings and bungee can hold a seat, cargo, cooler and more.
The Vilano Voyager has a relaxed diamond groove deck pad.
When completely deflated, the board rolls up a compact thirty-eight long and by one-foot diameter and stows away in its backpack bag for simple travel or transport.
The board weights just twenty-six lbs, yet can hold up to 300 lbs load.
Adjustable, leash paddle, carry bag, shoulder strap, pump with integrated force gauge, removable fin, valve wrench are all added.
The Vilano Voyager 11 is built to be very rigid with the capability to accept total loads of up to three hundred lbs.
For a relaxed ride the inflatable is sized 11-ft in length by thirty-one inch in width by six-inch in thickness.
The SUP is made of top standard PVC stuff with Korean drop-stitching to provide long term durability and strength.
This inflatable SUP is ultra-portable and simple to roll up to the size of a sleeping bag.
In its deflated place, the board is approximately 1-ft diameter by thirty-eight inches.
This is an all-in-one plan with extras like a removable fin, three pieces aluminum, backpack travel bag and high force pump.
Best deck specs contain diamond groove traction for best comfort and grip and powerful D-rings and bungee structure to save the boarding necessities.
- Relatively affordable
- Strong and well made, helpful for both the beach or lake
- Grand hand-pump that simply inflates the SUP
- Very simple to transport
- Extra stuff reinforcements are amazing
- Chill looks and pretty striking in red
- Simple to travel within the big travel bag
- Glides truly well in the flat-water
- Stability is pretty comparable to the traditional fiberglass boards.
- Similar to completely packaged iSUP the paddle is not the top standard and cannot be adjusted.
The Vilano Voyager eleven inflatable stand up paddle board has a powerful 4.4 out of 5 ratings on the Amazon marketplace to offer a reliable performer over flat-water.
With its top weight limit, strong construction and versatile setup, this SUP is certain to appeal to those paddlers that are just starting out with this engaging and amazing water-based activity.
Taking a trip? Consider the Vilano Voyager Inflatable SUP!
All-day touring and water fun is what the Vilano Voyager Inflatable SUP was made for.
Take the gang (even your best canine friend!) out to the lake, stream, river or ocean and paddle away.
- Board measures 11 feet long, 31 inches wide and 6 inches thick.
- Made from durable PVC/Korean drop stitch construction.
- Lots of D rings and an on-board bungee will hold extra cargo! Carry anything you need for an excursion.
- The huge anti-slip deck pad is comfortable for all-day paddling.
- The maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Package includes board, paddle, pump/pressure gauge, removable center fin, patch/valve wrench, shoulder strap, backpack.
- Fully adjustable paddle measures from 65.5 – 86 inches long.
Advantages of an Inflatable SUP
Are you new to the world of inflatable stand up paddle boards?
Inflatable SUPs perform as well as their rigid SUP board counterparts, yet have the extra advantages of lighter weight, portability, and ease while traveling.
Roll up the Vilano Voyager Inflatable SUP and stow it in the backpack carry bag with its accessories.
There is no need for a special car rack as the board will fit in the trunk or back seat of any vehicle. Vilano SUP boards fall well under the weight for checked airline luggage, too.
Inflatable SUPs make awesome starter boards or perfect “second” boards for rigid board owners who are on-the-go.
The folks at Vilano Bikes know sports and have been in the inflatable SUP business since 2013.
They have worked hard to perfect their inflatable SUP line’s fun and functionality, and it shows!