The GoPlus is an iSUP that is on the medium size spectrum with 2 editions to it, the ten feet long and eleven feet one where both are thirty inches wide and six inches thick.
This board is largely built to be simple and quick at the same time to simulate a real board design.
And the fact that you get to pick between 2 different sizes is something very appreciated when it comes to how much you think you want or can manage.
The thickness and width factors here are just amazing, a big rider can stand, sit and lie down in full relaxation.
Quality Goplus Paddle Board Surfboard SUP Board
The GoPlus went huge on the drop stitch material and technology to ensure their inflatable paddleboard does not defunct in the long run that is an iSUP that needs high force to be completely functional.
Also, the tear-resistant PVC stuff used on the outer shell of the board makes it pretty durable, throwing the board around or bumping into things would not matter truly, you just have to be alert when it comes to truly sharp edges or objects because that would ruin even the best of inflatable items.
The body of this GoPlus paddleboard is also UV-resistant which means this board will manage its color and shape for a long time, and if you are a friendly user, it might even last longer than you might ever think.
This is where everything gets true. The GoPlus board with its two versions deliver perfect performance and is capable of meeting all different rider’s needs.
It is very simple to manage and navigate the GoPlus, and the fact that it is designed for all expertise and situations makes it best matched for novice paddlers.
The three featured fins help make the paddling motion as effortless as easy which means you will be moving quickly, yet, comfortably.
- Number 1 pro is a complete all-inclusive package.
- It comes in two different sizes, the ten feet long and eleven feet long.
- The GoPlus surfboard is quick, stable and responsive.
- The Red version is featured with a big traction pad
- The blue version of this board is thirty-two inches wide for the highest stability.
- The board is UV and tear-resistant.
- It is not an issue to be true, but some people do not love that this board has its dimension features printed on the sides.