A moderately new SUP brand, Bluefin SUP has been growing its company in Canada and the U.S. since 2020.
Having achieved an advanced level of accomplishment by now in the European and U.K. markets, Bluefin SUP’s primary focus is on increasing its market share now and continuing to progress upon its highly-appreciated inflatable SUP board line.
In this review article of the upgraded Bluefin Cruise 10 ft. eight in. paddleboard, we will have a glance at this paddleboard’s features, what’s included in the box, overall build quality and construction, and also how the board performs on the water world, what are the pros and cons of the board, and so many more.
Overview Of Bluefin Stand-Up Inflatable Paddle-Board
The Bluefin SUP Cruise 10’8″ paddleboard is an incredible all-around inflatable SUP that comes in a complete package. In this package, even a 2-in-1 fiberglass paddle and kayak seat is included.
The paddleboard is very rigid, and it will surely last for several ages. Not just this, their high-quality accessories too are very severe, which similarly will stay for several periods.
Along with the paddle & the kayak seat, this board consists of a coiled leash, backpack, triple action pump, a repair kit, and a waterproof case for your phone. This offers you more than enough things that you might need to get your paddleboarding started.
Measuring ten ft. 8 inches x 33 inches x 6 inches (L*W*H) and weighing around 33 pounds, this Bluefin SUP board is a stable and fun paddleboard that provides outstanding versatility. An ideal choice for beginners, this Cruise 10’8″ Bluefin iSUP package is inexpensively priced and provides excellent worth.
Bluefin SUP Voyage 10’10 Package with Cooler Box | Ultimate Activity Stand Up Inflatable Paddle Board | Added Stability | 20% Extra Width | Side Rails | 2X Fishing Rod Mounts | 5 Year Warranty
Since its launch, the Bluefin SUP company has been attentive to designing reliable, high-quality iSUPs that offer a vast amount of boom for the buck.
The company has accomplished its place with an inexpensive yet all-around product. Its densest drop stitch pattern and no flutter design make the product stand out from the competitors and make it one of the best paddleboards.
Read Next – Best Karltion Sup Paddle Buying Guide
- Bluefin SUP Cruise Inflatable Paddleboard
- Double Action Pump
- Durable bluefin SUP backpack
- Coiled Ankle Leash
- Modifiable SUP Paddle with a lightweight Fibreglass tube
- Smart Lock Fin System
- Kayak conversion kit along with kayak paddle and all-around leisure boards
- Repair Kit
- A standard Waterproof Carry Case for Phone
- Instructions on how to get started.
Features Of Bluefin SUP Fibreglass Paddle Boarding
- Recommended riding choice 15 to 18 PSI, but it can inflate to around 28 PSI
- High stretchable Pro Weave Drop Stitch along with Space Yarn
- 1000 Denier Exo Superficial area with Exo Surface Laminate Technology Polyvinyl chloride or PVC
- Gradual Rocker
- Croco- Kick pad with Diamond Deck pad
- Heat Welded Double Layer Side Rails
- Durable Travel SUP Backpack
- Neoprene Carry Handle on Tail & Nose
- Combined GoPro Mount
- Mid-deck Neoprene Paddle’s Holder
- Three Fin Thruster System with a Detachable Smart Lock Fin system in the single integrated fin box
- Kayak Conversion Kit
- Masses of D-rings for personalization
- Modifiable SUP Paddle along with Fibreglass Shaft
- Very reliable and stable board
- The excellent price range for the complete package that also comes with the finest accessories
- Large grip deck along with a kick pad
- Great for advanced boarders and also for beginners
- Convertible paddle as well as a kayak seat
- No length gauge on the paddleboard
- The backpack does not feature any wheels
Read Next – Bluefin vs Irocker SUP Comparison Guide
Review Of Bluefin Inflatable Paddle Board
For this price range (presently $549 for its 2021 version), it is the best deal available in the market.
This board from Bluefin SUP can compete with paddleboards, double its price. It is undoubtedly a deal that you had better want to get your hands on before the company starts raising their product’s price!
We have tested this paddleboard widely to provide you with the best knowledge of this paddleboard from Bluefin. Bluefin’s Cruise 10’8″ is the most multipurpose iSUP board with the lengthiest warranty and the best client service from place to place.
For paddleboarders who want a paddleboard that travels light and provides rigid steadiness for the entire family, the Bluefin Cruise delivers that.
They have covered all centers by combining other aggressive performance structures of exploring boards with the stability and comfort aspects of the all-around leisure boards. This Cruise board is easy to prep, easy to paddle, and easy to pack.
Thus, you will have a more enjoyable time and less faff on the water. Best of all, this Cruise board is equipped to go from your doorstep to the beach on the very first day as everything is in the box that you may need.
Read Next – Skiffo Sun Cruise Inflatable iSUP
This Cruise board is easy to prep, easy to paddle, and easy to pack. Thus, you will have a more enjoyable time and less faff on the water.
Best of all, this Cruise board is equipped to go from your doorstep to the beach on the very first day as everything is in the box that you may need.
Read Next – IROCKER Floating Swim Mat Review
Bluefin SUP Stand Up Inflatable Paddle Board with Kayak Conversion Kit | Ultimate iSUP Kayak Bundle (Blue 10'8")
$534.61 in stock