Isle Airtech inflatable Explorer review
In this Isle Airtech explorer review, we have to mention that this is eye-catching yet simple board is a pricey option for those who are already into paddle boarding. If you’re looking for a great investment, this is the model you should surely check out.
The Airtech construction makes this beauty great for adventure. It’s an ultra durable board made with Military Grade PVC. It’s 6″ thick and this makes it pretty balanced, yet still a good option for those who are experienced. You shouldn’t leave it in the sun for too long, though, since hot temperatures create issues for this sort of board.
The accessory bundle you are getting will surely save you time and money too. You are getting a nylon blade paddle, a backpack, a high-pressure pump, a coil leash, a manual and a snap in travel fin. The fin helps you with balance as well, although most professionals don’t need this.
You have two bungee systems on this board, which is pretty rare. This means that you can put a bunch of stuff and carry them with you. You can do yoga, fitness, even carry a pet with you.
Isle Airtech Explorer is 30% lighter than the rest of them, which makes it a great choice for young women, teens and young adults. You can return the board during the first 60 days if you wish.
People in the reviews enjoy the board very much and they think that it’s a great option for those who like warm feet since the material gets warm easily. It’s up to you to decide whether you will make this investment. If you’re a beginner, we wouldn’t advise you to experiment with expensive boards.
Try out other, simple ones first and if you end up becoming a professional, revisit the ISLE Airtech model.
ISLE Explorer | Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board | 6" Thick iSUP and Bundle Accessory Pack | Durable and Lightweight | Stable Wide Stance | Up to 300 lb Capacity (Aqua, 11')
- iSUP FOR ALL YOUR ADVENTURES: All types of water and conditions. Great for yoga, pets, fishing, and touring. All of your cargo will fit on this board. A 6-point front expandable bungee system paired with a 4-point rear expandable bungee system lets paddlers store and access essential gear for long journeys and short adventures.
- ULTRA DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with Military-Grade PVC that is 6" thick when fully inflated. Forget about dings or blown seams thanks to our AIRTECH FUSION LITE manufacturing process that’s durable and lightweight with a unique bond that can't be achieved via traditional hand-gluing.
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: All inflatable stand up paddle boards come with a complete package that includes: Adjustable Carbon Shaft / Nylon Blade Paddle, Carry Backpack, High-Pressure Pump, Coil Leash, ISLE Sticker Pack & Manual, and Snap-In Travel Fin.
- GROOVED EVA TRACTION PAD: ISLE's updated soft brushed EVA traction pad now has grooves for extra traction and maximum comfort on bare skin. It’s non-abrasive when knee paddling or practicing yoga on the deck, yet it's still durable enough for your pet's rough paws.
- WHY SHOP ISLE? Born and bred on the water in San Diego, California since 2004. Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily. Ride it and love it for 60 days or return it! If you don’t love your board we will take it back + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS!
Peak Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board | 11' Long x 32" Wide x 6" Thick | Durable and Lightweight Touring SUP | Stable Wide Stance | Aqua
- BUILT FOR EXPLORATION: Designed for the paddle board warrior, the inflatable SUP board features a hybrid nose for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing, or recreational paddling in all weather conditions
- 35% LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION: The 10'6" Weighs only 18 lbs & the 11' Weighs only 19.5 lbs when inflated and the extra wide stance ensures a stable and sturdy stand up paddleboard; soft EVA deck pad adds comfort for additional rider or dog, plus room for equipment; Up to 275 lb. weight capacity. Variety of color choices.
- READY TO SURF iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: Ideal for all skill levels and water conditions, the set includes a PEAK inflatable paddle board, paddle, coil leash, high pressure pump, fin, and waterproof phone case; all fits in the included carry backpack. Quick to inflate and store.
- TOUGH 6” MILITARY GRADE PVC CONSTRUCTION: Puncture-resistant tough outer shell means no worrying about dings or damage; lightweight design with nose and tail carry handle for easy transport; front and rear bungee cord secures water bottle and gear.
- USA-DESIGNED AND RISK FREE RETURN: 30 day guarantee and 1 year warranty on materials. USA-based company with USA customer service. Affordable, authentic, and built for convenience.