BOTE is a big name in the SUP world. The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is one of the lightest and most stable paddleboards around. We were excited to test BOTE Breeze Aero SUP and see what it provides.
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is 33” wide, and you can get 10.8. I love that it provides options in terms of size and colors and the standup paddleboard package.
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP has a big platform made for stability. We can confirm that it provides in that area. It feels pretty stable and solid. It is a kind of paddleboard you will want to have when paddling with a child who would not sit still. We’d also recommend it for beginners.
BOTE Breeze Aero SUP
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP only weighs 20 pounds. It’s lighter than most inflatable paddleboards of a similar size and would be suitable for paddlers who love to travel or hike with their SUPs. It is made of using aero technology.
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP has several unique and remarkable features, so ensure you read on to discover why I recommend this model and what features make it worth consideration.
Read Next – Sevylor 12v 15 SPI SUP Pump Review
Who should purchase the BOTE Breeze Aero SUP?
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP appeals to anyone looking for a well-built SUP – it’s a good option for a 1st-time paddler, casual users, and families. BOTE has an acceptable value for quality, and I believe that BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is no exception to this rule.
Anybody looking for a 1st SUP will find the BOTE Breeze Aero SUP to be a terrific choice. The paddleboard is fine and stable on the water, thanks to its 33 inches width. This means that it is the confidence-inspiring platform to learn on.
Casual users will enjoy how well the BOTE Breeze Aero SUP performs on the water without needing an expert. For the avid rider, the Breeze is exceptionally maneuverable and tracks elegantly. It is possible to make a good speed on it too.
Anybody looking to travel will appreciate the lighter weight of the Breeze. At just 20 pounds, it is 20 percent lighter than the same quality boards. The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is an acceptable option for family trips to the water. This is a fun SUP that anyone can enjoy with its eye-catching design.
Read Next – Aqua Marina Fusion SUP Review
The design is one of my favorite things about the BOTE Breeze Aero SUP. It’s a top brand for people who’re tired of plain boring design. The paddleboard with floral pattern is drop-dead elegant. You’ve two-color design options.
You will undoubtedly be getting compliments and glances from other riders. The native eclipse color is super cool and elegant, while the classic teak has an authentic wood design.
Read Next – BOTE Drift Paddle Board 11′ 6″ Review
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is built using aero tech. This construction makes the board rigid and durable while still maintaining a lightweight. You would not find several SUPs this size that is 20lbs.
Paddlers who love inflatable boards because they’re portable, you can go pretty much anywhere with your BOTE Breeze Aero SUP. Hence, it is ideal for those who consider themselves adventurous—traveling across the state by plane? No issue. Are you hiking to find a well-secluded paddling area? Why not!
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is one of the light boards, no doubt. While this is a fine thing when transporting it, you might be wondering about the quality. But you do not have to.
The build technology outcomes in a board that’s 20 percent lighter but still rugged. It comes with one month guarantee and a 2-year warranty. You’re assured of durability and best quality.
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP can behold up to 250lb when inflated. If you’re on the heavier side, you’ll be better off with a bigger model. This SUP is solid and does not flex something that several paddlers fear when it comes to.
Read Next – Aqua Marina Breeze Paddle Board Review
Features BOTE Breeze Aero
- Deck pad – So that you have a secure grip, even wet feet, the standing area is covered with a non-slip EVA pad. This provides you with an OK stand and paddle with full power.
- Carrying handle – The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP has three carrying handles. Classically in the mid and other two at the tip and tail. This makes it smooth to launch and carry two people.
- Luggage net – in the front areas is an elastic band to fix any part on the paddleboard. This is connected to 6 different d-rings, to which you’d also connect your equipment is essential.
- Travel Link – D-rings are placed on the sides for their own SUP Carry system. A strap can be connected to this so that even small riders can carry the board easily over the shoulders.
- Side fins – On the underside of the SUP, there’re two smaller, fixed side fins. These provide a slightly better straight line. Though, we’re not huge fans of these fixed fins. The additional value is not very significant, tends to bend in the heat, and the paddleboard can’t be rolled up the entire compact.
Read Next – Aqua Marina Breeze SUP Review
What I like
- Minimalistic feel suitable for true SUP experience
- Light but still solid build
- Relatively efficient paddling experience
- Good stability
- Gorgeous design and a nice feature for an affordable board
What I don’t like
- I would like to removable side fins versus fixed fins for improved performance.
The BOTE Breeze Aero SUP is a beautiful paddleboard. It’s light, elegant, durable, and rigid. Its stability and performance make it best for families, beginners, and anybody who’s in the market for an all-around paddleboard.
There’re a few improvements that I would like to see, as I have mentioned in the review. But, generally, I am pretty happy with what BOTE Breeze Aero SUP offers, and I think you’ll be too.
Read Next – BOTE HD Aero Inflatable Paddle Board Review