Stable, lightweight, and extremely balanced, the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide model is ideal for every rider.
Even those with poor balance can stand on this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide paddleboard, and the rigid material doesn’t have any provide when completely inflated, with is a big plus.
Features BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP
With a wide body of 10.6 feet in length, this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP is an ideal option for kids and adults, although it’s only rated with a carrying capacity of 255 lbs maximum.
It is best for carrying a medium-size dog with you on the ride, though, and being capable of spending time in the water with your beloved pet can be a prime selling point for the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide Standup paddleboard.
Do not expect better handling and speed with this particular modem from a well-known BOARDWORKS, though it is made for moderate paddling only.
While fin can be attached to better steer against the water, several other models can blow it out of the water, so racing is not truly a great option.
When it comes to portability, the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide is simple to carry, and the paddle is an adjustable 3 piece travel paddle which makes it simple to store.
Inflation takes very little time, and all gear can be easily stored away in a simple-to-carry backpack.
Key Features BOARDWORKS SUP
- A retractable handle in the paddleboard center allows for easy to carry than trying to hoist this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide up by its sides. Even shorter and lighter users should find that they can handle the SHUBU Riptide confidently, thanks to the easy carrying setup.
- This BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide standup paddleboard comes with lightweight adjustable fiberglass three-piece travel, high-pressure pump, gauge, lightweight carry backpack, leash, FCS II quickly connect singe fin, and repair kit.
- A Super comfortable honeycomb embossed deck pad gives an easy grip that is ultra-soft on the feet.
- Extreme quality military drop stitch gives you maximum rigidity and stability while keeping the stand-up paddleboard lightweight and durable.
- Two points die downs which bungee cargo cordage to keep your gear and essentials.
- The Center Fin box of the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP comes with a 9 inches quick connect fin for a tool-less install and top performance in every water condition.
- This BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide inflatable stand-up paddleboard is ideal for yoga, cruising, or even fishing on calmer water like rivers, lakes, and harbors.
Who is it for?
If you are looking for a very balanced, inflatable, all-around paddleboard to mid-range distance, then the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP is worth a look.
This standup paddleboard comes in highly durable honeycomb construction, having both pros and cons. Due to its 33” in width, the paddle board is very stable.
Its construction is moderately heavy, coming in 3.31 pounds each foot weighing 34 pounds. Its shape makes the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP an all-around paddle board that can be utilized by every skill level person and is primarily made for paddle surfing and recreational paddling.
Its build and shape combined great fit this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide paddle board for mid-range distance among 4-6 miles maximum.
Read Next – Boardworks SHUBU Kraken Inflatable SUP
What we like
- Lightweight, strong, and ultra-stable are the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide’s highlights. It stays balanced while riding and can take its smooth fair share of punishment as well.
- The material combination makes sure this paddle board is not too heavy for lighter riders to handle. Adding a carrying handle makes this a lot easier to carry than you might upon first look.
- At 255 pounds, the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP can hold some fairly large riders afloat with a slight problem, best for tall and heavy frames that need that little bit more.
Read Next – Boardworks Verve Stand Up Paddle Review
What we don’t like
- You can hit good speed with this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide paddle board, but you would not be zipping around like you’d on a pure touring paddle board. If you need speed, look elsewhere.
- Accessories are not that much quality – When you purchase the BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide, you get the paddle board and some other essentials. On the plus side, it does allow advanced riders to get a quality paddle instead of the lower tier providing that it comes in some paddle board bundles.
So if you are searching for a stand-up paddle board that is not only simple to use but extremely durable, you can consider this BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide SUP.
This paddle board’s unique set of functions makes it an ideal option when you want to enjoy this new and upcoming adventure.
It’s time to avoid those big SUPs and use the one with which you can enjoy paddleboarding.
The BOARDWORKS SHUBU Riptide gives you almost nothing to complain about with rigid construction and several different features.
SHUBU Riptide Adventures
Boardworks SHUBU Riptide Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (iSUP) | SUP Package Includes Three Piece Paddle, Carry Bag and Pump (SUP) Complete Kit | 10’6”, Blue/White/Grey
Boardworks SHUBU Flow All-Water Yoga Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (iSUP) | SUP Package Includes Pump, Three Piece Paddle and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 10’2”, White/Sea Foam/Gray, 10' 2"
Boardworks SHUBU Kraken | Surf and Fun Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard | SUP Package Includes Pump, Three Piece Paddle and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 10', White/Blue/Orange
Boardworks SHUBU Muse Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (iSUP) | SUP Package Includes Three Piece Paddle, Pump and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 10’2”, Blue with Bamboo
Boardworks SHUBU Ruckus | Recreational Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard | SUP Package Includes Pump, Three Piece Paddle and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 11', Grey/Light Grey/White, Model: 4450479516
$858.05 in stock
Boardworks SHUBU Sōlr Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (iSUP) | SUP Package Includes Pump, Bag and Three Piece Paddle | 10’6”
Boardworks SHUBU Great Bear | Touring All Water Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard | SUP Package Includes Pump, Three Piece Paddle and Roller Bag Complete Kit | 14', Red/Grey/White
$995.17 in stock